top of page

Microblading course (kit included)

  • 1,800 US dollars
  • Location 1

Descripción del servicio

IT IS A SEMI-PERMANENT TATTOO TECHNIQUE, HAIR BY HAIR, THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO SHOW OFF PERFECT AND NATURAL EYEBROWS, DESIGNED ACCORDING TO THE SHAPE OF YOUR FACE. FORGET ABOUT PUTTING ON MAKEUP EVERY DAY AND SHOW OFF A CHARMING LOOK IT INCLUDES: • THEORY • HANDBOOK • PRACTICE • CERTIFICATE • MATERIALS • INCLUDES KIT THIS CERTIFICATE IS NOT A LICENSE YOU MUST PROCESS AND/OR VERIFY YOUR BODY ART LICENSE OR PERMIT ACCORDING TO THE CITY OR STATE WHERE YOU ARE LOCATED. YOU MUST RESERVE WITH 30% OF THE TOTAL COST OF THE COURSE AND CANCEL THE REMAINING 70% ON THE SAME DAY OF THE SCHEDULED DATE TO TAKE YOUR COURSE.


Política de cancelación

No se reembolsa dinero


Detalles del contacto

  • 36 W Fireclay Ave, Murray, UT 84107, EE. UU.

    +18016313028

    Osdeilisy@gmail.com


bottom of page