top of page

Ombré powder brows course

  • 4 h
  • 2,000 US dollars
  • Location 1

Descripción del servicio

THIS TYPE OF SEMI-PERMANENT MAKEUP CONSISTS OF DEFINE THE EYEBROW SHAPE WITH GRADIENT FILLING, WITH LITTLE COLOR AT THE TIP NEAR THE NOSE, ADDING MORE PIGMENT ALONG THE EYEBROW UNTIL YOU REACH A FINE AND DARK TIP, AS IS THE FASHION OF THE MOMENT. IT INCLUDES: •THEORY •HANDBOOK •PRACTICE •LETIZIA STUDIO KIT (1 EYEBROW PENCIL, 1 EYEBROW THREAD, 1 EYEBROW TWEEZER AND ONE PRECISION EYEBROW SCISSORS) •MACHINE •CERTIFICATE THIS CERTIFICATE IS NOT A LICENSE THAT YOU NEED TO PROCESS AND/OR VERIFY YOUR BODY ART LICENSE OR PERMIT ACCORDING TO THE CITY OR STATE WHERE YOU ARE LOCATED YOU MUST RESERVE WITH 30% OF THE TOTAL COST OF THE COURSE AND CANCEL THE REMAINING 70% ON THE SAME DAY OF THE SCHEDULED DATE TO TAKE YOUR COURSE.


Política de cancelación

No se reembolsa dinero


Detalles del contacto

  • 36 W Fireclay Ave, Murray, UT 84107, EE. UU.

    +18016313028

    Osdeilisy@gmail.com


bottom of page